DPH Arms 12 Ga Aluminum TriRail

We have been getting lots of emails and calls at the office about our 12 Ga Aluminum Tri Rail. The shop is cutting these as fast as they can and we have a large supply of them coming in over the next 2 weeks. We have started a PreSale on our site. We are shipping them out in the order that the orders are placed. If you missed out on the first run of the rails then you truely missed a bargin so please do not ask us to match that original price. That was a first run promotion ONLY.

CLICK HERE FOR THE PRESALE

Thanks

Scott

118-1857_IMG.JPG

We have been getting lots of emails and calls at the office about our 12 Ga Aluminum Tri Rail. The shop is cutting these as fast as they can and we have a large supply of them coming in over the next 2 weeks. We have started a PreSale on our site. We are shipping them out in the order that the orders are placed. If you missed out on the first run of the rails then you truely missed a bargin so please do not ask us to match that original price. That was a first run promotion ONLY.

CLICK HERE FOR THE PRESALE

Thanks

Scott

118-1857_IMG.JPG

These are really nice. I received mine today. DPH is making some great items. You should check out his new muzzle attachments. I can't wait to see what else you have in the works Scott.

Greg