Please help!!! Is $579 an "ok" price for 30

I saw 308 in a shop yesterday. It had the wooden stock, not even sure what barrel length. Is $579.95 an ok price in the current environment? I thought that the wooden stock was actually fairly nice, but it seems like the gun "should" cost around $300-399, not $580.

Some other shops are asking up to $650-700. They are including one or two 25-round magazines at that price. Have I compeletely misunderstood? It is illegal to insert a 25-round mag (anything over 10 rounds) into a Saiga 308 wihthout first making it 992r complaint (10 or less foreign parts), right????

I saw 308 in a shop yesterday. It had the wooden stock, not even sure what barrel length. Is $579.95 an ok price in the current environment? I thought that the wooden stock was actually fairly nice, but it seems like the gun "should" cost around $300-399, not $580.

Some other shops are asking up to $650-700. They are including one or two 25-round magazines at that price. Have I compeletely misunderstood? It is illegal to insert a 25-round mag (anything over 10 rounds) into a Saiga 308 wihthout first making it 992r complaint (10 or less foreign parts), right????

pawn shop here has a black 308 21.8" i've been eyeing for 599, and they wont budge on the price. I think the MSRP is higher on the 308 than the 223/762x39

Edited by kevins7189

Where is it? If it is local to me I will go and look it over and see if it is a good deal for you... :devil: