WTS Krebs Custom Saiga 12 + 4 AGP + MD20 + Tromix HG

This is a Krebs conversion on a Saiga 12 - It has been stripped,welded, and re-finished by Krebs. The quality of the work is first rate, anyone that has been around AK's for long can tell you their quality is among the best if not the best - you just pay for it. Probably 75-200 rounds shot through it with no problems. It took about 8 months to get as I wanted them to install the ACE sidefolder there. It was pretty spendy and dificult to get them to install it and I guess they are not offering this service anymore for ACE sidefolders but, I wanted it documented in case of Legislation. It comes with their peep sights,two stage trigger,and bolt hold open safety with finger ledge.

Also included is 4 like new 2nd Gen AGP Mags - two of which were used at the range, and one N.I.B. MD20 Drum w smoked cover and spare spring. Also included is a Tromix handguard that has been professionally modified with a LH siderail. 5Rd. magazine and factory tools are included as well. Please note that Grips/Lights/Kobra pictured are not included.

Price is $1750 (which is what I'm into it)+ shipping and will have to be shipped to a FFL, and will not be shipped until funds have cleared. Weapon is for sale locally but I'm giving Saiga12 members first shot at it before it goes on GB. There are a couple small marks on the receiver from the sidefolder and I received it with a slight scrape on the sidefolder latch - I can Email you detailed Pics if you would like.

Saiga12RH.jpg

Saiga12_Folded.jpg

Saiga12_Gear.jpg

I could always split it up if the buyer does not want them. I'll keep you first on the list if that becomes an option - Thanks

B.T.W. the MD20 Drum was just received a couple weeks ago and is a normal production run drum

Thats an option is someone just wants weapon it would be $350+ cheaper

Edited by vspdave
This is a Krebs conversion on a Saiga 12 - It has been stripped,welded, and re-finished by Krebs. The quality of the work is first rate, anyone that has been around AK's for long can tell you their quality is among the best if not the best - you just pay for it. Probably 75-200 rounds shot through it with no problems. It took about 8 months to get as I wanted them to install the ACE sidefolder there. It was pretty spendy and dificult to get them to install it and I guess they are not offering this service anymore for ACE sidefolders but, I wanted it documented in case of Legislation. It comes with their peep sights,two stage trigger,and bolt hold open safety with finger ledge.

Also included is 4 like new 2nd Gen AGP Mags - two of which were used at the range, and one N.I.B. MD20 Drum w smoked cover and spare spring. Also included is a Tromix handguard that has been professionally modified with a LH siderail. 5Rd. magazine and factory tools are included as well. Please note that Grips/Lights/Kobra pictured are not included.

Price is $1750 (which is what I'm into it)+ shipping and will have to be shipped to a FFL, and will not be shipped until funds have cleared. Weapon is for sale locally but I'm giving Saiga12 members first shot at it before it goes on GB. There are a couple small marks on the receiver from the sidefolder and I received it with a slight scrape on the sidefolder latch - I can Email you detailed Pics if you would like.

Saiga12RH.jpg

Saiga12_Folded.jpg

Saiga12_Gear.jpg

I want it. SOLD. DONE. Mags drum and all

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.