What magazine pouch to buy for Saiga 20.

I am looking for shoulder magazine pouch that can carry about 4 to 6 standard magazines for a Saiga 20 gauge shotgun. This is planned to be part of my "who goes there in the night" or "who is kicking in my door" response kit. I want to be able to grab my Saiga 20 and some extra magazines. Is there anything on the market that will satisify my requirement?

To partially answer my own question, I see that Galati International sells as shoulder magazine pouch that has six pockets and which can carry 30 round .223 magazines and 20 round .308 magazines. When I compare a 20 round HK91 magazine with a standard Saiga 20 magazine, the body of the Saiga is no larger than the body of the HK magazine. However, the Saiga has a protusion on its back to lock the magazine into the well; this protrusion extends nearly 1/2 inch from the body. I called Galati and asked if a Saiga 20 would fit into a pocket of their pouch. They said that there was a little bit of play in the pocket when using an HK 91 magazine but they did not know if that was sufficient for a Saiga 20 magazine. Has anyone used the Galati magazine pouch?

Your assistance in this matter is appreciated. Right now I am carrying three magazines in a pouch that came with a Pentax camera which is carry system that leaves a lot to be desired.