Newest and Anticipated Interpretations of "Legal"

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum, normally go by Agencyman, but had to register twice, the first would not allow me to log in.

I just don't have the legal mind to enable me to read the fed statutes on what cosmetic features are allowed in what combination. I have already searched and found some threads with info on specific items, but is there a post or concise thread on what is currently interpreted as "legal". I'm In FL and normally don't go to communistic states.

I'm interested in the .308 rifle now, maybe a 12 ga. later.

As for the future, all that we have come to believe was mo betta since the clintonista AWB expired, could come crashing down by the end of this month; there are rumors that, due to the impossibility of curing the economy in one swell foop, leaving Iraq completely by the Ides of March, and fixing that "little situation" in Gaza, it will be a high priority for the dhimmicrats.

They want a fight, they think we are too disorganized and disheartened to put up a fight, and they will then have their way with us and consider us their underlings ever after.

I hope we can muster some of the contents of this, (attached), can for them!

Bruce Hinton

post-15183-1231432477_thumb.jpg

Edited by ASAgencyman