LOL...I got the stock off,

First you go to one of the tutorials and tear the whole thing down in order. :haha:

You can't take the selector out without first removing the FCG....on an unconverted Saiga that is....

See I'm learnin!...Cobra's a great teacher! lol

:super:

Dang hallboss. I figured you had it out by now. Slide the Hammer and FCG pins to the left about 1/8" and remove the Bolt hold open. The safety will slide out like all other AK safeties once it is out of the way. The tricky part will be putting the bolt hold open back in place. I suggest dental floss and the use of a slave pin or punch from the right side.

Duke

HEHEHEHE......yeah I fool a lot of people that way......I love the gun, but right now I am trying to figure out if I can weld this thing back together after I cut it apart with a blow torch. ALL THIS JUST SO I CAN PAINT THE DAMN THING!!!!! LOL :haha::shocked:

Oh well why didn't ya say so....If all you want to do istake it out for painting, do what the duke said. To get those two pins to move you need to disengage the retainer spring. Push down on it in front of the trigger assy, and get that rear axis pin moved first.

Yep I sent it off for conversion and told them to paint it a custom color. Well they painted a custom color of black. About par for this month...so I am getting to know my Saiga. Tacticool=AKA Gun bling

Does anyone know how to gold plate a reciever? :victory:

HAHAHA....I forgot to check there.....I just keep trying to search and it keeps telling me to start over..............guess I need to start reading

thanks Racegal

Don't thank me. Thank Cobra! First chance I've had at my puter in a few days!