SOLD PRF

My garage and attic are scary good places. I guess senility has hit, because I don't know 1/3 of what I have in either place. I keep "finding" more stuff for which I no longer have a need. When I bought my ATV, I also bought a Magellan Explorist 2000 recreational GPS to keep me from getting lost. In reality, I never rode the ATV or dirt bike anywhere sufficiently remote to get lost. So, now, with no ATV and no dirt bike, and a navigation system in my car, I have another item for which I have no need.

This is what it is:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/magellan-gps-980616-06.html

I have probably had this thing turned on for maybe 2 hours since buying it. It does not have a mark on it and has never been dropped. I DO NOT have the manual, but it is pretty easy to use and I imagine the manual can be downloaded from their web sight.

Cost new is $140.99, per the Optics Planet web site (I think I paid more for it when I bought it two and one half years ago. The display is not in color, like some of the newer and more expensive units.

WTS for $75.00 plus shipping.

Cash or U.S. Postal Money order.

Thanks,

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
My garage and attic are scary good places. I guess senility has hit, because I don't know 1/3 of what I have in either place. I keep "finding" more stuff for which I no longer have a need. When I bought my ATV, I also bought a Magellan Explorist 2000 recreational GPS to keep me from getting lost. In reality, I never rode the ATV or dirt bike anywhere sufficiently remote to get lost. So, now, with no ATV and no dirt bike, and a navigation system in my car, I have another item for which I have no need.

This is what it is:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/magellan-gps-980616-06.html

I have probably had this thing turned on for maybe 2 hours since buying it. It does not have a mark on it and has never been dropped. I DO NOT have the manual, but it is pretty easy to use and I imagine the manual can be downloaded from their web sight.

Cost new is $140.99, per the Optics Planet web site (I think I paid more for it when I bought it two and one half years ago. The display is not in color, like some of the newer and more expensive units.

WTS for $75.00 plus shipping.

Cash or U.S. Postal Money order.

Thanks,

WJ

PM Sent

MM

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.