Anybody used these before? I see different brands, Surefire 13 rounder, AGD 10 rounder and the 20 round drum by MD, which I plan to get as soon as I can find one. Which of the magazines are good and which ones should I stay away from?

Thanks

jangles

Anybody used these before? I see different brands, Surefire 13 rounder, AGD 10 rounder and the 20 round drum by MD, which I plan to get as soon as I can find one. Which of the magazines are good and which ones should I stay away from?

Thanks, jangles

So far reports have been good about all three.

The AGPs seem to be the most practical and well tested. They are the first of the US larger then OEM Mags and have a great reputation.

The MD Arms Drum is a really unique item and sure to escalate in value! The support for this product is first rate! Again, lots of satisfied customers!

The Surefires are the newest and have a feature where they can be easily shortened in size, if that is your desire. The have got a lot of good press here of late.