Under water

Know something about this issue:

At some point, there was a "test", in "somewhere", USA. The bullets were the length of the BBL (no H2O compression). Don't know the length (or want to). Don't know the outcome (or want to). But to eliminate compression the rounds were about the same length as whatever the BBL was. Hope this helps (helps what?).

lol

Smokes

Glocks can shoot underwater... this maybe for a different forum but I consider glocks the handgun AK's of the new age. They're simple and they work through just about anything. AK's can shoot underwater... they are amazing tools. Since a saiga-12 is pretty much an AKM-12... it should shoot underwater...

The barrel is quite thick and the steel doesn't seem too bad either... I honestly thought the steel going through the factory now would be worse than for the 47's... I believed Tula used good steel since it's for the military. My opinion changed after getting the saiga. Besides, I would be more conscerned with water getting inside the shell; if you were shooting slugs of course.

edit - Maybe a shorter barrel is needed.

Edited by TPABA