Walked in the gun shop

First off HELLO! This is my first post here,found the link over at AR15armory.com. Anyway just bought my wife a Saiga 12 to go with her S&W M&P15T. We have a couple of AR15's,several handguns,rifles,etc but our first Saiga 12. Went into the local gunshop to pick up some Pmags and walked out with the Saiga and a Tapco stock. So far its great, had some issues feeding the cheap walmart winchester universal stuff(I read here after the fact about that!) but feeds everything else fine. I also just ordered a couple of 10 rd mags from here. Anyway heres a couple of pics,nothing special at this point but plan on some upgrades soon!

guns207.jpg

guns156.jpg

guns205.jpg

I saw above you said you ordered some 10 round mags. Not sure how new your gun is but when I got my first 10 round mag I had some feed problems and thought it was the shotgun. It is more the new mag then it is that shotgun. You might want to spray some gun oil in the mag helped me out a bunch. Enjoy your new 10 round mags everyone at the range will be eyeing your new toy. :smoke:

They are also great for bump firing! :devil:

Edited by Joeddox
I saw above you said you ordered some 10 round mags. Not sure how new your gun is but when I got my first 10 round mag I had some feed problems and thought it was the shotgun. It is more the new mag then it is that shotgun. You might want to spray some gun oil in the mag helped me out a bunch. Enjoy your new 10 round mags everyone at the range will be eyeing your new toy. :smoke:

They are also great for bump firing! :devil:

Thanks for the info! I 've only got about 20 rounds or so through it so it still needs to be "broke in" I guess. I cant wait to get the new mags in and try them out! :smoke: