new importer

Eastern, near London.

I believe I've ran into more Kentuckians on gun forums, particularly those Saiga related. Too bad most of the local stores here aren't that great. Most deal in either pistols or bolt-action hunting rifles. I had to special order my Saiga.

Eastern, near London.

I believe I've ran into more Kentuckians on gun forums, particularly those Saiga related.  Too bad most of the local stores here aren't that great.  Most deal in either pistols or bolt-action hunting rifles.  I had to special order my Saiga.

Hey Rook , about a 2 maybe 3 hr drive to Owensboro area. Youll find Whittaker's guns very nice gun shop they have a shooting range and a TON of all the cool stuff even carry the Barret .50 cals if that tells you anything. Just about everything you see online they have it there. www.whittakerguns.com site isnt that great and they dont keep it updated too too much but if you ever go there youll know why its worth the trip. Thats where I bought my Saiga .308 , I know they have 2 7.62X39 and 2 .223 Saiga's left. Under 240. So these guys are very well priced on all their guns....Hey Possenti where abouts ? Awesome to run into fellow Kentuckians. :super:

Edited by nx468
Hey Rook , about a 2 maybe 3 hr drive to Owensboro area. Youll find Whittaker's guns very nice gun shop they have a shooting range and a TON of all the cool stuff even carry the Barret .50 cals if that tells you anything. Just about everything you see online they have it there. www.whittakerguns.com site isnt that great and they dont keep it updated too too much but if you ever go there youll know why its worth the trip. Thats where I bought my Saiga .308 , I know they have 2 7.62X39 and 2 .223 Saiga's left. Under 240. So these guys are very well priced on all their guns....Hey Possenti where abouts ? Awesome to run into fellow Kentuckians. :super:

Maybe when I'm feeling adventurous this summer or during spring break (EKU student). I'm tempted to make a stop by KY Imports in Louisville when I turn 21 in August and pick up one of the S&W 10mm KSP trade-ins.

The shop that ordered my Saiga .308 had 2 tactical shotguns in stock (Benelli Nova/Fabarm), 1 Mini-14, and 1 Bushmaster... yet behind the counter lurked an M82. Go figure. Price tag was $7500, they let me pick it up and handle it though. They're located off 25 near Corbin, Kentucky Outdoorsmen. They have a nice stock of bolt actions and safes, willing to help you find stuff, but the owner is somewhat cold personality wise and clueless about gun laws (I'm 20 and he thought I would have to have a parent buy the Saiga, until I corrected him).