Ammo questions??

Posted this in another thread no response?? So I thought I would ask here...

Will 12 Gauge Rio Royal 2 3/4" 9 Pellet Full Power OO Buck or 12 Gauge Fiocchi Reduced Recoil Nickel Plated 00 Buck 9 pellet work with the MD20.. If not what 00 buck 9 pellet will at a good price??

I.E. What to look for when buying or ordering as far as how to tell length??

-COS

If you have a drum, check the manual. If you have one on order, when you get it it will specify in the manual. If neither of these apply, use the search function here and you'll find every answer to your question.

If you have a drum, check the manual. If you have one on order, when you get it it will specify in the manual. If neither of these apply, use the search function here and you'll find every answer to your question.

I do not have a drum. I do have one on order.. I have used the search with no answer for this type of ammo.... I have a lot of this ammo on hand and was wondering if it would work with the MD20 if not I would like to stock up on some that would... Sorry for the questions I guess I will have to wait to get my drums to see.... I just thougt that if some one else who has a drum might know if either of these would work i.e. if they fit...

-COS

Posted this in another thread no response?? So I thought I would ask here...

Will 12 Gauge Rio Royal 2 3/4" 9 Pellet Full Power OO Buck or 12 Gauge Fiocchi Reduced Recoil Nickel Plated 00 Buck 9 pellet work with the MD20.. If not what 00 buck 9 pellet will at a good price??

I.E. What to look for when buying or ordering as far as how to tell length??

-COS

Length can be an issue....it is stated somewhere on here what the maximum length of a 12 gauge round can be to be used in the drum. The power can make your gun outcycle the drum if the gas system of your gun is not adjusted properly. The bolt will move so fast, the drum didn't have time to push a round in. The new gas plug will enable you to dial in for a specific 00 buck round if your factory plug doesn't cut it.