I am starting conversion s12

Just picked up my new Saiga. Already started ordering parts. like everybody I have a few questions.

So far I have ordered..

Tromix stock>

Limbsaver pad>

Tapco FCG>

Trigger retaining plate>

Chaos Aluminum Tri-Rail>

Will probably purchase the gas tube vent and have Cobra polish the bolt. As far as stock adapters, which one is best? Looks like the ACE might need to be adjusted slightly to use the saigatech trigger guard I am going to order. Still have to order the grip, leaning towards CAA galil grip. Is there anything I am missing?? I am new to this but have lurked and tried to learn all I could over the last few months from everyone on here. Thanks for the inspiration!

Obake

You will need a bolt to secure the pistol grip to your SaigaTech Triggerguard. The stock block for the folding stock required alteration no matter who's trigger guard that you use. An electric drill and a Dremel will made the required mod very quickly. The Tromix stock uses the Ace Hinge I believe, they are in short supply right now.

I would take a look at the ATI pistol grip, very much like the CAA, but made in the USA for your parts count and cheaper. The stock block for the folding stock required alteration no matter who's trigger guard that you use.