when i clicked on mdarms i wanted to check if the drums had started shipping instead i see a bunch of juniorhigh school girl drama wtf a bunch of you need to grow up . if you did not research mdarms 1st run drums and saw how long it took then you were stupid for not doing your home work . lets all give mike a little break hes only a month behind his anticipated date .

when i clicked on mdarms i wanted to check if the drums had started shipping instead i see a bunch of juniorhigh school girl drama wtf a bunch of you need to grow up . if you did not research mdarms 1st run drums and saw how long it took then you were stupid for not doing your home work . lets all give mike a little break hes only a month behind his anticipated date .

It'll be done, when its fucking done. If you want something done right, you have to wait. REGARDLESS of deadlines. I'd rather he spend three more months then to receive a drum that could have been better.

Edited by archangel689