Range report

To start I have a 19" with 4 gas port holes.

I just finished getting 4 922r parts on her (as to be able to use the Russian 5rnd and USmags) and wanted to do a test run.

I put this muzzle attachment on from Tromix

Tromix-Flash.gif

I went to walmart and got a 100 pack of remington 7.5shot and a 100 pack of federal 7.5 and 5 X 2.75" winchester rifled slugs

my 10 rnd agp was already loaded with Olin 2.75" 9 shot OO buckshot ( the military stuff from sportsmansguide)

and I brought along the remainder of the winchester universal (crap) to get rid of. (75 rnds)

On setting 1 went through the olin OO buckshot no problems, shells flew out.

Loaded up some federal, on setting 1 , first 2 stove piped. switched to setting 2 and ran fine, (shells ejected a little better than a dribble)

remington handled same way as federal, no problems.

This was a bit of a surprise as the last timeout she handled high and low brass on setting 1 no problem. But not a big deal to just switch back to 2

I then tried the winchester expecting the worse and to my amazement it cycled fine. The shells were barely getting out, much like the federal and remington, but ran fine none the less. I had 3 stove pipes out of 75 rnds on setting 2 and I think this was due to how I was holding the shotgun. I may have had the buttstock a bit out of my shoulder thus losing some recoil force.

I'm wondering if maybe the tromix break helped to correct this or the gas plug from chaos.

The next time I go I'll take the russian parts and see if I get the slop I experienced the first time with the Universal ammo. However after this next 100 rnds I don't plan on getting any more. Counting these rounds today, I've ran ~ 500 shots through her so maybe she's all loose now also.

The slugs ran great on setting 1.

The range recently imposed a 2 second rule between shots, which kind of sucks, but they have special days and times when this rule doesn't apply though.

Another guy there had 3.5" #4 turkey loads to check patterns. Those sucka's had a spread of almost 2 feet diameter at 40 yards. very nice.