Stock Conversion

Question i know everyone has been thinking of using the ACE internal Block and modifying and shaving it till it fits.

I was looking through my dealer catalog and i came across this the block is shorter than the ACE one and it gives a location to possibly use the tang as well

has anyone have any experience on these? or inputs

AKT3.jpg

AKT.jpg

Edited by evollep3
Question i know everyone has been thinking of using the ACE internal Block and modifying and shaving it till it fits.

I was looking through my dealer catalog and i came across this the block is shorter than the ACE one and it gives a location to possibly use the tang as well

has anyone have any experience on these? or inputs

Interesting. It does look like you would keep the tang and screw this block in like the factory stock. It's probably made for a stamped receiver AK, so it still might need some trimming to fit past the lower rails on an S-12. You'd also be limited to AR-type collapsible stocks with this setup, and I don't think you could fit a hinge into this setup to allow folding.