Something Sliding Internally

This is probably a dumb question, but I gotta ask anyway.

I disassembled my Saiga 12 to clean it the other day and had a bit of a problem figuring how to reassemble it. That factory supplied Service Manual is not the clearest thing to read and understand!

I finally got it, I'm pretty sure. However, when I tip the gun from end to end (muzzle down to muzzle up), I hear something sliding back and forth internally. Is this normal, or did I screw something up?

TIA for your response!

Normal. It's the puck in the gas system.

Thanks!

No problem. In your cleaning routine, you should include this area too. Once you have the spring and bolt out, you can unscrew the plug up front. Take out the plug and shake the puck out. If it doesn't shake out, you can poke it out with a rod from the rear. You'll notice that the gas chamber gets rather dirty. You'll want to clean this area out and the puck as well. It's also a good time to look at your gas ports and see how many you have and if any of them are blocked. If you are having issues cycling low brass, this would be the area of concern.