MAK90, Chinese folding stock, Galil forearm

"Gentlemen, we didn't know what we had did we..."

Well there are certainly a few tricks there that you don't see everyday. I like it! That looks like a FAL pistol grip.

Is that an actual Polytech AK Folding Stock that you have on there, or is that the air rifle stock adapted over?

You know when those AK Air Rifles were $35 retail I spoke to the manufacturer about using them on a real AK. They were horrified at the idea and told me that they had purposely designed them so that they would not be a "bolt-up."

But they said that if I wanted to adapt them they would sell me all I wanted, they would just not assist or condone it in any way, :D

• 3 weeks later...
I have a Chinese Mak90 milled. The thumbhole stock cracked and I am trying to find an adjustable and or foldable stock to fit it. I have searched all the sites. problem is, where the stock attaches to the receiver, the receiving hole is round.

Anyone know where to look?

Don't think you're going to find something to just slap on there. Decide what type of folder you'd prefer and consult a gunsmith. Wouldn't be surprised if some welding may be required.