Price for Tromix conversion?

I emailed Tony this question and im not clear on his answer to me, and dont want to bug him again.

I was hoping someone on here can clear it up for me.

For a S02 what is the going price BEFORE the conversion and a approx price for the conversion?

I see one on gunbroker im looking at, but not sure how bad the guy is jacking the price.

When I asked Tony about the price for a complete gun, he said it was $1,420. Is that just the price for his work and parts, or for a COMPLETE gun from him, with him supplying the gun as well?

The gunbroker ad wants $3100 for the s02. If I figure $1,400 for Tony's work, and about $1k for the s02, it comes to about $2,400. I dont think $3,100 is that bad considering how hard it it to find one right now.

If the $1,400 includes his labor and parts and the GUN, then $3,100 is insane.

Lastly, can someone explain the differences between S02, S08, and S17?

Thanks,

Geoff

Edited by what2be

It's $870 on a customer supplied gun.

The only difference between the standard S02 and S06 is the S02 has the 16.5" barrel with permanent muzzle attachment and no galil charging handle. The S06 has the galil charging handle and a 19" barrel with removable muzzle attachment. All the other mods are the same between the two guns.

The S17 is the same as the S06, but the barrel, gas system, and a bunch of other little mods are done to get the gun to run with an 8" barrel.

Tony

Not to be a dick, but have you checked out TROMIX.com?

It's all laid out on the SAIGA Shotguns page.

$1,420 is a COMPLETE gun.

Yeah, I did.

Not to be a dick, but can you point out the part on his website that explains the differences between the S02, S06, and S17?

And I was looking for clarification on "complete". It can be interpreted in a few different ways.

Edited by what2be

The only difference between the standard S02 and S06 is the S02 has the 16.5" barrel with permanent muzzle attachment and no galil charging handle. The S06 has the galil charging handle and a 19" barrel with removable muzzle attachment. All the other mods are the same between the two guns.

The S17 is the same as the S06, but the barrel, gas system, and a bunch of other little mods are done to get the gun to run with an 8" barrel.

Tony

Thanks, I appreciate you (probably the last guy on here that has time to post on a forum) taking the time to reply, but it doesent say much for the other memebers on here when the owner of Tromix has to reply to a post to answer a question.

You would think a new guy would get more help from other members on here other than one guy with his smart ass comment.

Edited by what2be

Tony

Thanks, I appreciate you (probably the last guy on here that has time to post on a forum) taking the time to reply, but it doesent say much for the other memebers on here when the owner of Tromix has to reply to a post to answer a question.

You would think a new guy would get more help from other members on here other than one guy with his smart ass comment.

PM sent to you

Not to be a dick, but have you checked out TROMIX.com?

It's all laid out on the SAIGA Shotguns page.

$1,420 is a COMPLETE gun.

Yeah, I did.

Not to be a dick, but can you point out the part on his website that explains the differences between the S02, S06, and S17?

And I was looking for clarification on "complete". It can be interpreted in a few different ways.

Tony

I wasn't being a smart ass. Note I said, "Not to be a dick . . " READ. This is a big reason newbs get burnt around here. Not reading . . . I was trying to be nice. :rolleyes:

Tony has it laid out on the shotguns page, as I said. See under the model where it says "Shown with . . .", he tells you what's on there. See what's on one and not the other, there's the differences. The same page also states, "All pricing shown below for models S-O1 through S17 include the base gun." :smoke:

...........and then Raoul, tired of the sodden discourse, says "FUCK THIS !!!", whips out his .44 Mag revolver, blows the bases apart on several saquaro cacti in the immediate area, then jumps on his motorcycle and roars off into the ether.......

Edited by Jeaux E