Trigger guard hole alignment with SaigaTech trigger guard plate

I am converting my Saiga .308 using the SaigaTech trigger guard plate (http://216.92.217.113/saiga/page6.html). Everything has gone okay so far, but I am stuck.

The single hook trigger hole in the Saiga's reciever does not quite line up with the trigger hole on the SaigaTech trigger guard plate. Specifically, it is the part of the single hook that does not align. Do I need to file the groove for the single hook on the SaigaTech trigger guard plate to match the receiver's cutout?

Here is a couple of pics, it may or may not help because of a horrible laptop camera.

IMG000204.jpg

IMG000203.jpg

Well, would the trigger work without the Saigatech trigger guard installed? If so you may have to do some minor fitting to the trigger guard. If not, then you will have to do some minor fitting to the receiver. If I am interpreting your picture correctly it looks like the trigger guard needs a few passes with a small file.

Well, would the trigger work without the Saigatech trigger guard installed? If so you may have to do some minor fitting to the trigger guard. If not, then you will have to do some minor fitting to the receiver. If I am interpreting your picture correctly it looks like the trigger guard needs a few passes with a small file.

My guess is that I would have to do just that, use a small file to make the hole in the trigger guard plate match the hole in the receiver. I need to go to the hardware store to get some small files. Really the only part that doesn't align is the nook where the "single hook" is in the trigger hole.