New to the Saiga Family

I've been getting lots of great info from you guys. I have a one port hole Saiga 12, I'm not sure if I should get it repaired, because it shoots flawlessly. I am looking for someone in the Atlanta area who does conversions or who has done conversions and is willing to help me with mine.

th_VID00000.jpg

I've been getting lots of great info from you guys. I have a one port hole Saiga 12, I'm not sure if I should get it repaired, because it shoots flawlessly. I am looking for someone in the Atlanta area who does conversions or who has done conversions and is willing to help me with mine.

th_VID00000.jpg

vOODka Speshul: What size slugs were those. If they were 3" magnum then no wonder they work.:P Try that again with some 2 3/4 waterfowl rounds and that will tell you if you have problems. Oh, and you may have some holes that are partially obscured. Picks would be good too.

"Some people say I have issues."

~ME

Edited by jase

is it cycling "good" on 3"? 2 3/4" high brass? 2 3/4" birdshot? A lot of times the ports are smacked up pretty close to the front of the gas block, and they are impossible to see but you can feel them.

Not tying to talk down to ya, just trying to understand what your saying.

I haven't shot any birdshot out of it. It is my home defense gun and I don't anticipate ever putting any birdshot in it. I've cycled 2 3/4 and 3 inch slugs/buckshot which is what I will be using in it. Birdshot gives an intruder a chance of escape.