Hello all. First post,but been lurking for some time. Had to sign on to get into fight club (That Surly cracks me up).Anyway

bought my .223 on impulse right after the Obama disaster,did'nt want to bring a knife to a gun fight as it were. Took the

new gun to the range the first time with my buddy and his kids, got the iron sights pretty close and turned the kids loose.

Hard to tell with the boys (10&12) but the rifle functioned perfect right out of the box with no failures in 100 rnds.

My older brother and myself went to the range today to sight in the new 9x50 scope on the (God forbid) dust cover mount.

I "bore sighted" the scope on my footstool in the living room by putting the iron sights on the stero knob and setting the

scope 1.5" above that. Ha. On the paper at 1:00 & 8" first shot! Tune in scope and I have one target with 25 rnds @ 100 Yrsd

that you can cover with a coffe cup! This is an easy 1 moa rifle. I am overjoyed. If I wern't so fat I would turn a back flip.

I cannot express how happy I am with the purchase of this cheap russian piece of shit (As my friends call it) I intend to put

some BRG3 wood on this in stock config and use it as a utility rifle. I think it will be great for Deer, Yotes, Turkey and Cans.

I am waiting for my AR adapter from MSA. Thank you all for all the great information that I have found on this board.

Please excuse my misspellings. Thanks Again!