I have read about and heard about the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commisson for years. For those same years those who dare to mention these groups were labeled as paranoid nut cases. I wonder when or if the American people will take notice or even care.

I have read about and heard about the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commisson for years. For those same years those who dare to mention these groups were labeled as paranoid nut cases. I wonder when or if the American people will take notice or even care.

yeah you'll get those kind of reactions from people that don't know what's really going on or are scared of the truth. it's a programed response from years and years of believing what they're told on tv news. more and more people are waking up everyday though.

Edited by Snoofer
if you like films like this you should check out:

Zeitgeist: Addendum

and

Zeitgeist

good call, zeitgeist has woken more people up than morning wood ;) i didn't know the "federal" reserve was a privately held bank until i saw zeitgeist.

i liked addendum better

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=70...ndum+full+movie

America: Freedom to Fascism, is another good one to watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...EDOM+TO+FACSISM

yeah, addendum is better. zeitgeist would have had a lot more viewers and support if the author would have put the religion part at the end or simply saved it for a separate documentary. that god-awful intro is waaay too long and boring also. i have shown countless people that film and they simply turned it off either by being bored of the 15 mins of black screen and voice over or appalled by the religious part.

yeah, addendum is better. zeitgeist would have had a lot more viewers and support if the author would have put the religion part at the end or simply saved it for a separate documentary. that god-awful intro is waaay too long and boring also.

my thoughts exactly. still a ground breaking movie though.