CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON MY POSTS PLEASE ALSO CLICK THOSE GOOGLE ADS SO I CAN EARN MONEY FOR AMMO AND STUFF FOR MY NEW SAIGA 12

THANKS BUDDIES! YOU'LL HAVE TO WRITE THE BLOG ADDRESS -SORRY! I'LL GET BETTER AT IT SOON-IT'S MY FIRST BLOG SO GIVE ME A DERN BREAK!

WELL HERE IT IS: http://misterjonesfreedom.blogspot.com/

I'LL BE POSTING A PICTURE OF MY "FIXED UP" SAIGA 12 SOON-REMEMBER TO HIT THEM GOOGLE ADS ALL OVER THE PLACE SO I'LL EARN $$$$$.WHY DONT ALL OF YOU GET YOUR OWN BLOGS AND WE CAN SUPPORT EACH OTHER BY CLICKING THEM GOOGLE ADS LIKE CRAZY......BRILLANT IDEA HUH! WELL I'LL SEE YA BUDDIES SOON AND REMEMBER I'M OPEN TO ANY IDEAS AND I WELCOME YOU TO SHOUT BACK AT THE LOUSY ANTI-GUNNER ZEALOTS ON MY BLOG.SO,HOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LETS FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS IF YOU HAVENT JOINED THE NRA DO SO TODAY BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO OWN A SAIGA 12.THERE ARE 64 MILLION LEGAL GUN OWNERS IN THE GRAND OLE'U.S.A BUT ONLY 4 MILLION ARE NRA MEMBERS SO, JOIN UP TO WIN THE FIGHT!THE MORE MEMBERS THE NRA HAS THE MORE POWER TO US GUNNERS-WE CANNOT BE IGNORED! LETS SHOW THEM SELFISH LYING LIEBRAL ASS WIPES WHO THE REAL BOSSES ARE.

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS-NOW!

While you're at it, Mr. Jones... why not become a contributor here to help preserve those rights too!

You ain't the only one tryin' to get money for ammo!

Welcome aboard....!!

AND STOP YELLING!!!!!