Good places to shoot in Houston

I recently bought a new x39 Saiga and somehow I managed to get a .410 in short order! Now I am trying to find a good place to shoot these fine weapons in the Houston area. I see that there are a number of members on this forum from Houston, so I was hoping people could pipe in with recs.

Obviously, I would like to find somewhere that I could use these weapons to their potential, especially the .410, so it would be nice if I could shoot them at a decent rate with a full clip (I have surefire 30 for the x39 and surfire 15 for the .410). Of course it would also be nice that the cost did not bleed me dry.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BB

Pasadena Gun Center rents full autos.

You can take your babies there and have fun.

That's cool. Top Gun also rents full autos, but I don't think they let you shoot 7.62x39 there, and I sure they don't let you shoot shotguns. Will Pasadena Gun Center let you shoot shotguns inside?

I heard there are some gun clubs down in Pearland. Anybody shoot their Saiga's there?

That's cool. Top Gun also rents full autos, but I don't think they let you shoot 7.62x39 there, and I sure they don't let you shoot shotguns. Will Pasadena Gun Center let you shoot shotguns inside?

I heard there are some gun clubs down in Pearland. Anybody shoot their Saiga's there?

Having read your original question, I would not have answered as I did with an answer that would do you no good.

Let me be blunt: At Pasadena Gun Center, you can shoot ANY LEGAL FIREARM as fast as you can empty them.

This includes the Striker-12, USAS-12, etc.

No rate limits apply (they rent full auto).

Having read your original question, I would not have answered as I did with an answer that would do you no good.

Let me be blunt: At Pasadena Gun Center, you can shoot ANY LEGAL FIREARM as fast as you can empty them.

This includes the Striker-12, USAS-12, etc.

No rate limits apply (they rent full auto).

Guess I'm driving to Pasadena. Price looks right too.