Shooting results:

Well Saturday I took my S-12 gas adjuster out to find I had a 3 hole weapon. The 3 holes are quite large though I could get some 12 gauge copper wire into them. I took it to a friends house that lives even farther out in the boonies than I do and we shot up some plastic penguins. It didn't want to feed right off but after forcing the first 3 rounds through I had no more FTF. It did FTE 3 out of the first 10 rounds through it also, but after that I switched to gas setting 2 and it started ejecting everything. I ran a mixture of Federal 7 1/2 , 1 1/8 oz. 2 3/4 in. shells and some 00 buck through it. After about 15 rounds on gas setting 2 I was able to switch back to gas setting 1 and it only FTE 1 round in the next 110 rounds. By the time we got to the last 30-40 rounds it was ejecting the light loads over 10 feet out. I had a blast and so did my son and my friend. I also took the 7.62x39 out there and ran a few clips through that also. My buddy likes them both very much. He said he is going to go get some targets and some hay bales so we can come out and shoot some more. I can't believe how easy it was to rapid fire the S-12 and keep it on target. I love these weapons and can't wait to try some slugs through the S-12. Now I just have to polish the bolt rails and the bolt as I have read about here and start converting it. I didn't want to do anything until I had test fired it. Do you guys think I got a good one even though it's a 3 hole weapon?

The plastic penguins were quite comical how it came about us shooting them up. My buddy just bought the house that his parents owned as they moved to Florida. On the way to his house I said to my son that I had forgot to bring something to shoot at. So when we got to my buddy's house I said what are we going to shoot at? He said "I got these plastic penguins that were my moms and I hate them I always did hate them." So we shot the He** out of them. I said to him "what happens if your mom calls and ask for you to send them to her ?" He said " I'll send em, I just might do it anyway."