Base for HK rear sight

Tony, or anyone else.

I am looking for a base that the rear HK sights mounts to. Which in turn is welded to the cover. Where can I find one? I really need 2 of them but if I can get my hands on just one base I can live with that... Im almost ready to try to machine my own, but do not want to go that rout yet...f

Please help!

Tony, or anyone else.

I am looking for a base that the rear HK sights mounts to. Which in turn is welded to the cover. Where can I find one? I really need 2 of them but if I can get my hands on just one base I can live with that... Im almost ready to try to machine my own, but do not want to go that rout yet...f

Please help!

To mount on a Saiga shotgun or a rifle?

Tromix has a base that will give the correct sight geometry for a rifle.

On the shotgun, just gut down the standard H&K base. You can find them almost anywhere.

Edited by Azrial
Tony, or anyone else.

Please help!

To mount on a Saiga shotgun or a rifle?

Tromix has a base that will give the correct sight geometry for a rifle.

On the shotgun, just gut down the standard H&K base. You can find them almost anywhere.

Can you give me a link to one?

Nevermind. I got some from RTG very nice and friendly company and has some fast replies!!

Do yourself a favor and order the rear base in the white, it it will save you a lot of time over cutting the old bases of the receiver stub and cleaning them up.

I did. 20 bucks each.. Now, I never done this before. I figure I will center the base on the reciever, and drill two small holes from the bottom. with some small screws I can have that base located before I weld that in place. Afterwards I guess if I end up getting a bore sight i can use that to locate my front post or I can try to some what wing it. but the whole idea is to install rear first and them do the front. Hope its right.