Stupid question for da man.

Hey Tony,

I'm a long time fan and lurker. I was reading one of you posts the other day and you were talking about sitting at a gun show table with a few AR-15 uppers, that apprently, didn't sell. I have a few questions concerning those:

1. Do you still have the .400 Cor-bon upper?

2. How did you get the bullets to stop from seating back in the case?

3. Did you have/see any high pressure signs?

4. How was functioning of the weapon?

5. What magazines did you use?

6. What kind of bullets/brass did you use?

7. The Lage stock for the S-12's... is it plastic, and if so, how well does it hold up to 12 gauge recoil?

I know you're quite busy building all those kick ass Saiga's... and I'm not sure if I even got the caliber right... but any info you can provide would be friggin awesome. Thanks for all the dreams, I hope to be a customer when I get a job.

Thanks, Jay

Tony stopped making big-bore AR's a few years ago. Before that he made hundreds of uppers and complete guns.

All Tony's designs function perfectly or they don't go to market.

The Lage stock is steel-reinforced. Thousands of them are currently in the field in CIV, LEO and MIL applications.

I must've misread the caliber then. The .400 Cor-Bon is a .45 ACP case, necked down to a .40 Caliber bullet. The problem we've been having is the bullet setting back in the case with both factory ammunition and crimped reloads. I figure there's sadly not enough neck tension to hold onto the bullet...

But I'm rambling. Thanks for the reply.