Has anybody had this happen? I haven't fired my S-12 yet. I just got my MD Arms drums a few days ago and decided to file and fit them. The drums are fantastic! Very high quality. Anyway, had the bolt carrier out and everything, had the shotgun lying upside down on my lap while I was filing, test fitting. Got the first drum done, then about halfway through fitting the 2nd drum, I noticed the mag retaining pin was sticking out about 1/8" or so. I tapped it back in so it was flush on both sides, but it still likes to try and walk back out from inserting and removing magazines. Is the fix just a larger pin? The drums ended up fitting rock solid.

Has anybody had this happen? I haven't fired my S-12 yet. I just got my MD Arms drums a few days ago and decided to file and fit them. The drums are fantastic! Very high quality. Anyway, had the bolt carrier out and everything, had the shotgun lying upside down on my lap while I was filing, test fitting. Got the first drum done, then about halfway through fitting the 2nd drum, I noticed the mag retaining pin was sticking out about 1/8" or so. I tapped it back in so it was flush on both sides, but it still likes to try and walk back out from inserting and removing magazines. Is the fix just a larger pin? The drums ended up fitting rock solid.

Mine has done that before but it actually came half way out. I put it back in place and put some loc tite on the ends. So far, so good.