Comic book fans,

I need your help with any information that you can provide. My wife was cleaning out our storage room and going through her old stuff. When she opened up a box, she found three brand new comics, still in the plastic and never opened. The wifey stated that she remembers buying them about 20 years ago, but does not remember why she bought them or anything about them. As stated before, they are all still new in the plastic and never opened. She has two copies of the comic Deathmate and the cover only states Prologue and then SEP. The other one is from Mike Grell and is Shaman's Tears. On the cover it has May Image 1. I apoligize for the bad pictures, but the plastic was causing problems with the flash and I don't want to remove them. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Comic book fans,

I need your help with any information that you can provide. My wife was cleaning out our storage room and going through her old stuff. When she opened up a box, she found three brand new comics, still in the plastic and never opened. The wifey stated that she remembers buying them about 20 years ago, but does not remember why she bought them or anything about them. As stated before, they are all still new in the plastic and never opened. She has two copies of the comic Deathmate and the cover only states Prologue and then SEP. The other one is from Mike Grell and is Shaman's Tears. On the cover it has May Image 1. I apoligize for the bad pictures, but the plastic was causing problems with the flash and I don't want to remove them. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Both of them were 1993 original pub dates.

Neither is worth anything really.

I think Mint Deathmates are about $10.

You have the Prologue version which is the first books in one issue.

There was an epilogue as well that was the ending books.

AHHH CRAP....You mean to tell me that we didn't find the golden nugget of all comic books. Figures that she would buy some that weren't worth much :lolol: I really thank you guys for the info. Not trying to sell them, but just trying to figure out what they are. Sounds like my 1980's Pez collection is worth a lot more than these..Guess that I will still have to keep working until retirement. I've been able to find the Deathmate comics online, but still have not found anything on the Mike Grell comic.

Thanks again for all fo the help

Edited by GeorgiaPD