Ordered that last of my conv. parts last night. Broke!!!

I was looking a CSS last night and saw that they only had 1 more Ace stock left, it put me over the edge, I like to order most of my stuff from them. I had to buy the last one, while I'm ordering I might as well get the rest to finish her off... 5 mins. later $225 less in my pocket. Dear God help me with my addiction. How many guns, and at what point do you need an intervention?

I know, you can never have enough guns!

Haha the addiction spreads. If you're lucky anyone close enough to you will also catch the bug, diminishing the chance of there ever being an intervention. I know I went into it thinking I was just buying a gun, turns out I was buying into a whole new hobby, and an addiction, not just a gun. Once you have one of a few things, S12, x39, then you need spares/backups :) Then you start finding parts and accessories you can't use on the two you already finished, then need another, and another :)

Wotan, I live in the town "Slapshot" was filmed in. The town is not as ugly as the movie portrays. If you watch that and then "All the right moves" my town looks like a total sh@thole!!!