WTT/WTS Saiga TAPCO Intrafuse collapsible stock/SAW Grip

Well, I've decided to fully convert.

So, I'd be willing to trade my TAPCO Intrafuse T6 Saiga stock/grip and installation hardware for a standard AK TAPCO collapsible stock and pistol grip/nut.

My stock/grip were installed, only used at the range once, then it just sat in storage.

I will include all the installation hardware, butt pad, and sling swivel ( it think I still have the center sling mount too)

I'd also be willing to part with it, $40 shipped. PayPal accepted.

Cheers,

Bill

Edited by 8valvegrowl

So, I'd be willing to trade my TAPCO Intrafuse T6 Saiga stock/grip and installation hardware for a standard AK TAPCO collapsible stock and pistol grip/nut.

My stock/grip were installed, only used at the range once, then it just sat in storage.

I will include all the installation hardware, butt pad, and sling swivel ( it think I still have the center sling mount too)

Cheers,

Bill

i'll buy it from ya. To be clear this is the non-conversion collapsible to be used with the non converted FCG correct? If you have the center sling mount that'd be great! Where to paypal?

Cheers,

Bill

i'll buy it from ya. To be clear this is the non-conversion collapsible to be used with the non converted FCG correct? If you have the center sling mount that'd be great! Where to paypal?

Hey! Yes, this is the stock/grip setup for non-converted guns with the factory FCG. I found the center sling mount in my stash of parts, so I can ship the whole she-bang to you on Monday, USPS Priority. I'll PM you my email for Paypal.

Cheers,

Bill

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.