HK friendly just around the corner

Contact Tac 47 guys if you want one of these, they taking pre-orders. These are rock solid and hit the scale at 14 oz. Our production is about 3 weeks out. If you don't get one this round don't worry, Chaos has spent a great deal of money and effort retooling our rail production, to shorten our out of stock time.

MVC-202F.jpg

MVC-201F.jpg

kudos sir, I think this rail looks amazing. I was wondering if it's possible to get the top rail to extend back another 6-8 inches. Is the top rail part of the silver section with the slanted holes or are they two separate parts? I'm asking as maybe i can take off the top "rail" part and replace it with a longer picatinny strip using your design. I like for my burris fast fire to be closer to my eye is the reason. I was considering buying a rail extension with your rail but i think it would set the rail up too high and be too flimsy. I wanted to bump this up as the craftsmanship is top notch as with all of your products.