In regards to my last question...

There are several vendors who are members of this site, who would be more than happy to help you, give you better service and pricing than you are likely to find on GB, and if you want converted, are likely not to use the more questionable conversion techniques you are likely to find on GB, as well as more parts options.

Just go down to the business sections of the main forum, and you will find more than one company happy to help you. I wont reccomend anyone over another, but i will not that CGW is also the warranty center for RAAC (the importer) so you are likely to get great service there if for any reason you were to have a problem with the product.

Gunbroker is a great place to go if you want to pay more than you have to. Sometimes you get deals but not often, usually it's run of the mill crap that's waaaaaay overpriced.

It can be useful to buy or sell speciality items though, sometimes you can find things there that are nearly non existant elsewhere. Otherwise I steer clear of GB.

Z

Thanks for the information.

I want to buy a complete shotgun that's similar to the pitures I posted. I certainly want something that is of high quality.

I don't want to guy a "standard" Saiga and ship it to a custom shop. I'd rather buy the shotgun complete, customized, and ready to go.

One company was mentioned. I'm anxious to hear what any of you Saiga owners would do if you were me.

Thanks guys.