Help!! My gas plug is stuck.

Help!! My gas plug is stuck. I tried the quarter and all I get is a bent quarter. I don't understand why. I was able to open it about a month ago for some cleaning. Now I can't even budge it from setting #1 to setting #2. Any suggestions?

pull you bolt assy out, soak the shit out of the back side of the piston (while gun is pointing down)

let it soak for awhile and see if that helps....

the puck should allow some of the liquid to get around it getting to the threads of the plug and hopefully loosening them, if that doesn't work, then try to find some metal that barely fits in the grooves cut into the plug that is strong enough and heave it around..... MAKE SURE THAT THE BUTTON IS DEPRESSED!!!!

good luck

pull the handguard off, pull the bolt out, tap the butt on the floor to get the puck to the rear of the gas block, and shoot some stuff in the blow by vent hole on the left side of the gas block. point the barrel down for a little while and crank the sucker out.