Thanks for the feedback. I ordered an S-410 from them a couple of weeks ago and they have been promising delivery for more than a week now but nothing has shipped. Just wanted to get a feel for their dependability as a dealer. Guess they are at the mercy of the supplier, like many other businesses.

Edited by oliverb
Thanks for the feedback. I ordered an S-410 from them a couple of weeks ago and they have been promising delivery for more than a week now but nothing has shipped. Just wanted to get a feel for their dependability as a dealer. Guess they are at the mercy of the supplier, like many other businesses.

all of my orders took about a week to ship but they told me that when i ordered , id call and see if they have the gun on hand

They are good guys. I just bought an S-12 from them. Free shipping is great; got it in a week. I would advise calling all gun shops to check inventory before ordering online. Ask for Andrew, he is knowledgable and super helpful. They also are good for Californians since they have a B.B. model.

Thanks guys!!

Got a phone call from Andrew late this afternoon advising that the shipment had arrived and that the S-410 would be shipped ASAP. I have spent a lot of time the past two weeks reading posts on this forum and have learned a lot from you guys. Thanks! Now for the fun of learning about the S-410 and deciding on how I will modify my gun. Already have a pretty good idea of what I want to do, thanks to the great pics and vendor list.