WTS - S&W M&P 15, suppressed, 2-stage trigger, four 30 rounder

Title says most of it :-)

I have a used Smith and Wesson M&P15, purchased new by me in 2007. This was my competition rifle for three gun, but now I'm moving to Iron Man and need some cash for ammo LOL.

The rifle has had 2k rounds through it, mainly PMC.

Here's the "What's included" list:

-98% M4gery = $995

-Stock AR flash Hider = $10

-S&W detachable carry handle = $15

-The can is a YHM Phantom QD, which has approx 1k rounds through it. ($445 new) Note: You can buy Quick Disconnect adapters for all your other .22 cal rifles that have AR threading :-)

-RRA trigger is installed ($190+installation)

-Four GI mags, all hold 30 rounds ($15 each)

-Walmart Hardcase ($10)

If it aint on this list, it aint included.

Now that everything has been listed clearly and with approximate worth (not the inflated $1400 AR price on gunbroker...) hopefully the low-ballers will stay away

I want $1600 for a local sale which will be handled at a class III dealer in Missoula, Montana. For anyone else, I want $1600 + whatever the local CL3 charges to send it to the class III dealer of your choice.

The first "I'll take it" gets it, whether they be on this board or another. Please reply "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a pm.

I am interested in trading for a stock AR10 or other .308 AR, however some cash would be needed to make up for the suppressor, etc.

Suppressor attached. Note: scope and rings are NOT included, but a detachable carry handle is included (see next pic)

suppressor.jpg

(detachable carry handle configuration)

MP15001.jpg

I'm in Stevi from Iraq.

I may be interested and would like to take a look or arrange a demo.

We have a large gravel pit that serves as a shooting range. I'll supply ammo if your interested.

Also IM sent.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.