Trouble installing Quad

Hey Guys,

Has anyone had to do any filing to get their quad to install? I can't get the rail to drop in the small slot so the screw can line up. With my Saiga most everything has had a bit of messing with it to get it to work but before I run off and start messing with these beautiful new rails I was just curious if anyone else has had to do the same thing or if there might be an install detail I am missing.

Here are a couple of crappy cell phone pics. Any help would be appreciated.

post-16461-1250967188_thumb.jpg

post-16461-1250967213_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

TLS

Hey Guys,

Has anyone had to do any filing to get their quad to install? I can't get the rail to drop in the small slot so the screw can line up. With my Saiga most everything has had a bit of messing with it to get it to work but before I run off and start messing with these beautiful new rails I was just curious if anyone else has had to do the same thing or if there might be an install detail I am missing.

Here are a couple of crappy cell phone pics. Any help would be appreciated.

post-16461-1250967188_thumb.jpg

post-16461-1250967213_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

TLS

Yes. I got my Tri-rail and it did not slide in to allow the screw to line up. I used a rubber mallot to bang it in, but you could use a grinder. It is very very little that needs to come off though. I have owned tri and quad rails before, but this thing, even at it's highest price can't be beat.

Yes. I got my Tri-rail and it did not slide in to allow the screw to line up. I used a rubber mallot to bang it in, but you could use a grinder. It is very very little that needs to come off though. I have owned tri and quad rails before, but this thing, even at it's highest price can't be beat.

That is exactly what I did, a few taps and I was able to seat it. I love these rails.

Thanks for the help and thank you to Cameron for such a great deal.

TLS

Edited by TangoLimaSierra

That is exactly what I did, a few taps and I was able to seat it. I love these rails.

Thanks for the help and thank you to Cameron for such a great deal.

TLS

Your welcome.