My conversion

There is so much information on this site that sometimes i almost think its to much..

By doing the conversion myself i learned a new skill, and i can take more pride in my gun knowing that i did the work to it.. And for that i thank everyone who has asked questions in fear of sounding dumb, answered questions when knowing that a simple search would bring up 15 threads on the same question and to all of the site sponsors who bring us all of the products that are out there today, as well as giving forum members great discounts and customer service... My $5 contribution to the site fails in comparison, but i will be sure to donate more from time to time..

i was able to do this by myself in about 3 hours, the next one i do should take about half that.

IMAG0033-1.jpg

IMAG0034-1.jpg

My chaos rail should be in shortly, and i am awaiting approval for SBS.. 14" should look quite nice :devil:

I hope no serious mods are needed on the gas system, as of now it eats through federal bulk ammo on either gas setting, so i think i should be fine (fingers crossed)

By doing the conversion myself i learned a new skill, and i can take more pride in my gun knowing that i did the work to it..

That is exactly why I do it. Good job on the build!

Yep. :smoke: I totally agree with this. Doing the conversion yourself, then getting to fire it, is just a feeling that is cool as hell. You know that you did the job yourself and you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor! :up:

Yep. :smoke: I totally agree with this. Doing the conversion yourself, then getting to fire it, is just a feeling that is cool as hell. You know that you did the job yourself and you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor! :up:

+1