redi mag who has one, what do you think of it, and can you post a pic? also any insight on the redi mod modified redi mag, is it woth twice the price? thanks

I have on on my rifle.I am using the Vickers Redi-Mod.I can't say whether it is worth twice the price or not since I have no experience with anything other than this one.I use it for multi-gun matches,carbine competitions etc and can say that mag changes are very fast with it.If you are looking at one I strongly recommend you consider the magpul BAD lever or ,at the very least, the extended bolt release button from redimag since the bolt release is hard to get to.I have used a friends carbine with a prototype BAD lever and am waiting on mine.The combination of the BAD lever and redi-mag really change the rifles manual of arms and make it much faster.

It adds weight but it is worth it to me for faster mag changes and always having another mag with the rifle.

My rifle;

DooDooBrown004.jpg

ATTACMarch012.jpg

Friends with magpul prototype lever;

ATTACMarch010.jpg

Edited by RRice