Saiga 12 left folded stock retaining latch $75 shipped

Now posting this on other forums... Mods let me know if I need to delete this now.

One SPF on the AKForum.

One SPF to REKIII.

BOTH SPF

I have two extra sets of these that I have for sale. These are specifically for use with the Saiga 12 with left sidefolder stock conversions as they require a different setup then the AK47/74 latches. These are for holding the sidefold stock in a folded position and are located under the front trunion. These are of russian origin and new.

saiga12latch.jpg

price is $75 shipped. Insurence and online payment fees are extra. First I'll take it gets it and payment must be received within 7 days or it will go back up for sale.

I have lots of feedback on The AKforum, Gunco and AR15.com with the same alias.

If I don't have any interest in a few days I will be offering it on the other forums but will edit this post first.

thanks

Pat

Edited by patjsimpson

Before you pull the ad would you mind posting a straight down shot for me, with maybe a quarter in the picture? :D

Is that a joke about my background picture? ;-) Since I have not sold anything on this forum before I Just wanted to put people at ease with knowing I actually had them.

Before you pull the ad would you mind posting a straight down shot for me, with maybe a quarter in the picture? :D

Is that a joke about my background picture? ;-) Since I have not sold anything on this forum before I Just wanted to put people at ease with knowing I actually had them.

pat,

my guess is that he is trying to get some scale pics in an effort to manufacture his own latch

HarvKY

pat,

my guess is that he is trying to get some scale pics in an effort to manufacture his own latch

HarvKY

Bingo HarvKY! I did not want to muddy his post with my request until after he had made his sale. I just want to see how close the dimensions are.

Pat, if you don't have time, its cool. :D

pat,

HarvKY

Bingo HarvKY! I did not want to muddy his post with my request until after he had made his sale. I just want to see how close the dimensions are.

Pat, if you don't have time, its cool. :D

I could take measurements for you if you like. That is a little more acurate than a quarter.

I could take measurements for you if you like. That is a little more acurate than a quarter.

Well that would be very nice of you, but a lot of work! I really just hoping to check some demensions aganst a print I saw the other day to verify accuracy.

Really, if you have the time, either would be good!

Thanks!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.