Wait time on MSA AR mag adapters?

I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered a mag adapter recently from MSA for their Saiga 223. I ordered one yesterday and am just looking to see if they're in stock/caught up with demand to see when I'll get my adapter, or if there's a wait time. I see that MAA has some in stock, so I'm hoping to get mine soon! I'm excited :)

I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered a mag adapter recently from MSA for their Saiga 223. I ordered one yesterday and am just looking to see if they're in stock/caught up with demand to see when I'll get my adapter, or if there's a wait time. I see that MAA has some in stock, so I'm hoping to get mine soon! I'm excited :)

No one??? I don't want to wait weeks if I can get one from MAA that's in-stock now

No one??? I don't want to wait weeks if I can get one from MAA that's in-stock now

Not sure. I ordered one, waited a week and didn't hear anything from MSA. No responses to my email inquiries either, so I got concerned, needed the cash and canceled my order. Turns out Nathan(MSA) has a lot of sh*&t going on right now that needs his attention...so I sent him an apology about canceling my order through PayPal. If you need it ASAP and MAA has them, order it...you can always sell the MSA one when it comes (I'll take it :smoke: )

How did you cancel it?

Contacted PayPal (can do it even if you do not have an account since the charge went through their service). Paypal investigates the claim...they attempt to contact the company...when they do not receive a response in 10 days they credit your credit card.