Help for a newbe please

I just finished the mod. on my S12 but Im having trouble with my hammer getting stuck on my disconnector when the trigger is engaged fully and the trigger will not reset.I have the G2 mod. trigger group bought from CSS.It seems to disengage fine from the first hook Its the rear one that Im haveing trouble with. Also the safty is blocked by the BHO. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I figured out the problem with the trigger, the rear of the main spring was sliding over behind the disconnector.I put a bend in it and it works fine.Im not sure what to do about the BHO and safty.Cant find this on the video. ALSO I need some advice on the gas system I have a 24 inch barrel and Im going to cut it down to 19.I have a two port system.This shot gun is new . The gas block seems to be lined up ok you can see the ports fairly easy.you can also see two powder marks from the ports on the gas plug where it was test fired from the factory Im guessing.They line up centered on the angeled edge of the plug. So my question is how much to drill out for the 19 in barrel or do Ineed to add an extra hole.Thanks for any help on this matter.

There are pictures somewhere around here showing how to notch your BHO for the safety to go through. Otherwise, if I recall correctly, you just put the safety in before the BHO.

IMO, as far as the ports, if you're gonna do it yourself anyway, I would just cut it and try it. If it won't cycle then I would do a little research (I don't know if cutting a 24" down to 18"-19" has been covered, but it seems like it would have been) and if that doesn't turn anything up, then I would ask what would be the preferred method of getting more gas in your system, enlarging ports or adding port/ports.

I would think that adding a port or two would be preffered, the bigger the hole the more crap will get into your gas system. Easier said than done though, you have to drill them at an angle. But definitely see if it works first. If it is close, you can allways add easier stuff to help it, like a King Armory tappet and Gunfixer gas plug.

I did the same thing on both my conversions with the BHO. I just took my dremell to it where it was hitting and now I can take the safety out in any order I want. Or just take it all back apart and do it in the correct order.

Well if the gun fires ok with light loads and heavy you should not have an issue as for the bho I usualy put the trigger and hammer pin in and put the bho spring in but just dont hook it to the bho yet stand the bho bar up put the safty leaver in all the way rotate it back some and drop the bho down into its place then lift the spring leg over the bho catch then rotate the safty lever to its fire position there should be a vid on carolina shooters suply on putting all of this in