Just got new gun

hi, new to the forum ive been over on the gunandgame for a while now (user name ttwinsupra) just got a new gun and car (evo8:) so anyway i just got my first saiga 12 ive wanted one for a while now. i got a rare NIB 22" ROSJAGD GMBH i also picked up two 12 rnd mags with it. ive got big plans for it its gonna be SOON fully converted by me took down to 18" but the first thing ile buy will be a md-20

pix467945515.jpg

pix467945437.jpg

Pretty cool.

Car and gun. Still have the twin turbo supra too?

Carful running those mags before you convert.

no supra, i think the evos just as cool and payed half what i sold the supra for to buy the evo, so payed off the supra loan and got a evo payed for yay no payments :)

whats up with the mags? is it bad to shoot with them without the converson?

Pretty cool.

Car and gun. Still have the twin turbo supra too?

Carful running those mags before you convert.

no supra, i think the evos just as cool and payed half what i sold the supra for to buy the evo, so payed off the supra loan and got a evo payed for yay no payments :)

whats up with the mags? is it bad to shoot with them without the converson?

It's not "bad" if you're asking if it'll hurt the gun. It won't.. and those 12-rounders are a helluva lotta fun at the range.

However, due to some bullshit unconstitutional regulations enforced by "our" bullshit unconstitutional agency, the BATFE, it is technically illegal to use that mag in a S-12 that has not been converted restored to include some more US parts.

You need to read this and other threads in that section of the forum.

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 1

It's not "bad" if you're asking if it'll hurt the gun. It won't.. and those 12-rounders are a helluva lotta fun at the range.

However, due to some bullshit unconstitutional regulations enforced by "our" bullshit unconstitutional agency, the BATFE, it is technically illegal to use that mag in a S-12 that has not been converted restored to include some more US parts.

You need to read this and other threads in that section of the forum.

oh ok got it, its gonna have the converson real soon ile just keep those 12 rounders and md-20 out of it till then

• Like 1