I have an extra original Ohio Rapid Fire mag adapter for sale. I forgot I had it, until recently.

These are hard to come by and I bought two when I built my Saiga Grendel. I know the clones of the ORF adapter out now go for $150.00

I'll let this go for $125.

Here's a pic.

Ok, maybe not. It seems the I can't upload pic's for some reason. I've tried the new upload helper as well. If I get it figured out I'll post a pic, or you can pm me a email account I can send the pic to.

Edited by Paladin

WTF?

I have tried all the settings and after I select the file and hit upload it tells me no file was selected when I can see the file in the box!?

Edit- I tried to upload a different pic and it worked, I'll have to try and take another pic of the adapter with a different camera, perhaps its the camera format?

Anyway until then here is a pic of one installed.

post-7318-12556092551137_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paladin

LOL your gun kinda looks like Flashbang's avatar.

First question: Was it hard to do the install? Was it just a matter of cutting the trunion in the front to fit the adapter?

Second question: There was a thread showing an ORF install and the guy claims that with the mods made to fit the adapter, he can remove the adapter and fit Galil or AK74 mags without a problem. Is that the same for yours?

Third question: I like that gas tube rail on your gun. Who makes it and where can I get one?

LOL your gun kinda looks like Flashbang's avatar.

First question: Was it hard to do the install? Was it just a matter of cutting the trunion in the front to fit the adapter?

Second question: There was a thread showing an ORF install and the guy claims that with the mods made to fit the adapter, he can remove the adapter and fit Galil or AK74 mags without a problem. Is that the same for yours?

Third question: I like that gas tube rail on your gun. Who makes it and where can I get one?

OK, first, my rifle has all that crap on it because it was a joke pic I posted elsewhere.

Now on to your questions:

1) Red jacket installed the adapter and it is tack welded in. There was minimal fitting involved.

2) Since it was a custom build for 6.5 Grendel caliber, it was never intended to be removed. So I can't answer that question.

3) The rail on the gas tube is a modified UTG. I did alot of grinding and fitting to make it work.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.