Up for sale is a Like new unconverted Saiga 12 with factory bolt-hold open. It has 60 rounds down it with no problems. All four gas ports in diamond pattern. I bought this new about 18 months ago with the intention of having it converted, but that is not going to happen now, so maybe someone here can turn it into something special.

The shotgun will include box, papers, etc. It will also come with 2 factory Saiga mags (both 5 rds.)

s1.JPG

I want to keep this local in the Northern Virginia area (Stafford, Fredericksburg, Woodbridge). May decide to ship later if no local sale. The price is $525. I realize that you can buy a new one online for $550, but it only comes with one mag, plus shipping, FFL fees. Plus, you don't know if you are getting a Vodka special. This one is definitely good to go.

I also have a third OEM mag and an unused MD Arms gas fixer plug (I bought the plug with the drum, and since sold off the drum) - I can throw both these in with purchase for an extra $60 to the buyer, otherwise will sell separatley later.

Am also open to trades/partial trades. (9mm ammo, IMI Jericho, perhaps something else)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.