OK, I took the dive, now help me out!

I just bought a saiga 12 gauge 22 inch barrel on gunbroker for $449 with free shipping, one 5 round and a 12 round mag. I dont understand why the $100+ price difference between the 19" and the 22"? Mine is supposedly called the "GR100" and the seller says it has "German Import Marks".... Did I just buy some piece of crap reject model or something? I plan on cutting the barrel down to 18 or 19 inches anyway with a muzzle brake (I am a part time welder). Help me out here!

Thanks

nah, its just that its a "tactical" shotgun so the smaller barrels are more popular, although in reality a longer barrel is probably better for shooting clays. As far as german import markings... dunno, I guess maybe it went to germany before coming here? the only problem that comes up sometimes is with under gassed guns and there are people here who can fix that on warranty for you more than likely..

If you want more help posting the gunbroker link would probably help so we can get a look at it!

Enjoy and congrats

Edited by volkov

nah, its just that its a "tactical" shotgun so the smaller barrels are more popular, although in reality a longer barrel is probably better for shooting clays. As far as german import markings... dunno, I guess maybe it went to germany before coming here? the only problem that comes up sometimes is with under gassed guns and there are people here who can fix that on warranty for you more than likely..

If you want more help posting the gunbroker link would probably help so we can get a look at it!

Enjoy and congrats

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=144797052