The text and the image were from my previous sale when I had 30-40 for sale.If he is using my image then I would like to speak with him because i never gave him permission.

Hadn't considered that. Honestly, One Source tactical's site had the exact same text, description & photo a few months ago. It's gone from their site (I just checked). I wasn't aware of your earlier post/sale and I thought it may be a scam.

I have to admit that I am biased/hyper-vigilant as I recently got screwed on Gunbroker by a guy 'selling' Izhmash 8 rounders.

The text and the image were from my previous sale when I had 30-40 for sale.If he is using my image then I would like to speak with him because i never gave him permission.

Hadn't considered that. Honestly, One Source tactical's site had the exact same text, description & photo a few months ago. It's gone from their site (I just checked). I wasn't aware of your earlier post/sale and I thought it may be a scam.

I have to admit that I am biased/hyper-vigilant as I recently got screwed on Gunbroker by a guy 'selling' Izhmash 8 rounders.

I can understand that. But I have a good reputation with the guys here at saiga-12 forums. I've sold a lot of these on these very forums and I haven't had not even one unhappy customer.

• Like 1

Dude!!! are you trying to get me in trouble with my wife?????:eek:

Be sneaky and dont tell her. Best of both worlds :ph34r:

Been thinking all day that it's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission..

Dude!!! are you trying to get me in trouble with my wife?????:eek:

Be sneaky and dont tell her. Best of both worlds :ph34r:

Been thinking all day that it's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission..

To me that sound like you're going to take it? Yes?

It may be because the firearms market is so saturated right now. Even though those mags are rare and desirable, the recent overall trend of the market toward lower prices may make a reasonable price seem very high. As little as I could afford it, I'd be sorely tempted to buy one at the price you were asking for the original lot...

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.