Short LOP sporter style stock?

Just wondering if anyone makes a stock similar to what comes on the imports, but with a slightly shorter LOP. Something more robust. Say 11-12" including a (good) recoil pad.

A couple inches off the back and a more user friendly design would be nice to tide me over till a real conversion happens, and I actually like the feel better of a conventional stock vs. a pistol grip/stock. But it is a Saiga.

I love bullpups and got all excited when I heard about the Kushnapup. A mag fed High Standard 10B, the thought of having one with the purchase of a stock/kit was exciting. Till I saw it. Aesthetically, and feature wise, don't know what they were thinking. Seems all bullpups are either sleek/radical/sexy, or far more frequently, completely clunky and goofy (compare the looks of the Valmet 82 to Century's AK bullpup), IMO the Kushnapup is the latter. I mean what's with those color options? It's cool that someone made this a nice option for a compact auto shotgun, dunno what the compliance part count situation would be like. I Think they should redesign it to something more minimalistic (less of a retrofit housing for an action), and/or more tacticool (rails @ 12(full length)/3/6/9:00, screams for a VFG more than a light even), more up to date in style (eg, better pistol grip like a SAW style). I'm glad this exists but could have easily been done much better, to the point a thrilling concept I've totally disregarded. Keep holding out for that P-12 pump to come out and 2 years for all the new design kinks/production issues to be worked out. Or a more appealing S-12 bullpup kit to come out. But it would always have a problem with severe muzzle lightness drawbacks, and unsightly long looking non-SBS barrel. Anyway, guess I'll keep my Saiga how Kalashnikov designed it (or, temporarily, how RAA had that design altered)

Eventually when I get to conversion business am thinking of a Russian style PG, and either a Warsaw length solid Russian type fixed or folder. That would prolly be it, besides a drum. Close as possible to the Izhmash models not imported here. But recently started thinking of getting a 16" .308 Saiga to also convert (way cheaper alternative to the .308 and .223 have planned to buy and furnish with mags, ammo, other crap). Maybe at the same time as the 12, matched up might make things easier. That one will be more extensive in setting up, but I see real multipurpose rifle potential. That'll be my fusion of PSL, AK, and Krink/Micro Galil. Base price of the rifle is half or less of any other decent .308. And will be the same standardized system as my shotgun.

My dream shotty is the 20 ga. Russian Saiga entry model, 8.5" IIRC and with a Bulgarian Krink folder, 5 shot loaded, 8's on deck, maybe in some Eagle or Elite style PDW rig. Unless you're after Geese, seems the ideal KISS combat shotgun (SD/HD/anti-carjack/VIP protection semi-concealable/survival hunting most any game in a pinch or E&E sitch with the right selection of loads). I bet Clyde would have loved this one as much as a HK51 or OSW.

"Tanker"-ized is always my choice. If not for the NFA hassle :ded:

The right pump or auto set up with GRs and slugs onboard or at hand is a legit primary 0-100 yard weapon system. I still drool over the snub nosed, folding Saigas. Beat the hell out of any handgun including my beloved 1911's, these "Offensive" Handguns or machine pistols.

Edited by Steppe Sweeper