Psl adjustable gas block

Hey guys I am about to buy a Psl from aimsurplus.com and I have currently read that you cannot shoot heavy ball in it. Unfortunately all my stock pile consist of 149 grain Russian ammo and Barnaul .203 grain softpoint ammo. I would like to shoot the light ball in it but I am paranoid about cleaning the corrosive salts out. Sure I can use Windex on the barrel the receiver, bolt, and springs but do I have to break down the bolt each time and remove the firing pin too or can I just wipe down the bolt face. The main point of my post however is to see if you guys know anything about this gas block http://www.copesdistributing.net/product_info.php?products_id=1336. I read about it but am unsure if it allows you to shoot heavy ball in the rifle. I already have a garand and the new gas block I bought for that allows me to shoot my 220 grain reloads, do you guys know if this is anything like that. Thanks for your help Kira.

I have shot corrosive through my PSL for years now with no ill effect. Clean it good with hoppes #9 and then if you have a chrome barrel remove the hoppes because it can cause flaking in the chrome. The only time I ever took my bolt apart was when I had a pierced primer and gasses went back into the bolt. Other than that I just do a thorough cleaning.